We are one of the UK’s leading specialist finance brokerages, based in Watford. We are looking for a new Telesales Executive to join our team and help continue our growth plans for 2019 and beyond!
What can we offer you?
- A generous starting basic salary from £24,000
- Uncapped monthly performance related bonus
- Tailored training and development programme
- Company contributed pension of 5%
- Private medical health care
- Death in service benefit
- Great career progression and earnings opportunities
The company has a fantastic reputation and continues to grow which means we are able to offer attractive career opportunities for the ambitious. The office is a friendly and supportive environment where career progression is encouraged and actively sought after. For example, some of our best Telesales Executives, with our support, have obtained the CeMap qualification and progressed to join our sales teams as qualified Mortgage Advisors. And what’s more, each of our 5 managers started by looking at an advert just like this and took the plunge to join us.
Our commitment to you
Great people need great, committed employers. We will:
- Develop your core skills, giving you the best possible opportunity to succeed
- Provide continuous employee engagement
- Refine and change with your input so you will play a key role in forming our future
- Provide you with a great workplace in which you can reach your potential
- Help you to calve out the career path that best suits your background and skills
Sound good? This could be the position for you so read on for more details.
What does the job look like?
You will play a key role in supporting our sales teams to achieving on-going success by:
- Providing high-quality service to our partners
- Quickly establishing rapport and building relationships
- Educating and inspiring our partners to use our service
- Generating finance opportunities for our sales teams
- Meeting and exceeding set targets and objectives
The role is fast paced and multi-tasking is an essential skill to have. Being able to work towards, and deliver to deadlines, is a key part to the role.
What are we looking for from you?
Experience in finance is not essential, as you will receive full training but we do want people with the drive and desire to deliver world class customer service. Thirty years of experience tells us that we can train most people but we want our employees to have our values in their souls and we cannot train that. Either you have it or you don’t.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this role then please apply. We would love to hear from you!