Bridging Finance Specialist
Do you have experience of working in specialist broking or lending; are you looking to take on a new challenge?
We are looking for someone who is eager to grow with our Client’s business, with the ability to really make your mark on the role and help to build a larger team in the future. Joining the team as a Bridging Finance Specialist, you will be offered:
- Highly competitive base salary of £30,500 – £35,000 (Depending on experience)
- OTE £40,000 – £50,000 uncapped
- Opportunities for career progression
- Workplace pension
- Private medical health care
- Life Assurance
Our Client is a successful and growing, award-winning financial services business based in Watford. The business is driven by a passion for service and strong customer and staff-centric values. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to join an entrepreneurial company, read on to see how you can contribute.
The successful Bridging Finance Specialist will need to have experience of working within the Bridging and/or Commercial arena dealing with specialist finance broking or lending, for a minimum of two years. and have a stable successful work record.
Your New Role
Joining the team as a Bridging Finance Specialist, you will be talking to clients and introducers over the phone and exploring a broad range of bridging and/or commercial products based on the customer’s individual needs and circumstances, ensuring the delivery of high standard customer service at all times. You will also be responsible for:
Quickly establishing rapport with clients and building relationships;
- Handling introducer enquiries on a day to day basis;
- Providing high-quality service to both our customers and/or partners;
- Sourcing lending products from our panel of lenders;
- Obtaining lenders’ decision in principle and issuing terms;
- Meeting and exceeding set targets and objectives; and
- Ensuring your compliance at all times.
The Ideal Candidate:
To be successful as a Bridging Finance Specialist, you will need to be highly professional, motivated and enjoy working in a dynamic environment as part of a team, with a huge desire to succeed.
You will also need:
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong numerical & written skills;
- The ability to explain complex information clearly & simply;
- The ability to manage workload efficiently;
- The drive & motivation to meet targets;
- Full CeMAP or industry equivalent
If you are looking for your next challenge then we want to hear from you, please contact our recruiters, Pendry Selection Services to register your interest in our Bridging Finance Specialist role!