We are currently recruiting for an important manufacturing and distribution company who are looking to recruit a Senior Secretary/PA for the CEO. to join their business.
Duties to be performed in the role will include:
- Provide P.A. support to the CEO including;
- Management of travel and accommodation arrangements,
- Diary management including meetings, events, conferences, etc,
- Property Management
- Financial Reporting
- Asset Management
- Acting as the first point of contact and liaison for clients and visitors to the CEO & Higher Management team,
- Management of reports and presentation creation for internal and external meetings,
- Meeting support including scheduling, preparing agendas, and minuting.
- Maintain professional working relationships with internal members of staff and external customers or 3rd parties,
- Maintain electronic filing systems to ensure they are kept up to date with relevant information and processes,
- Manage internal communications to and from the CEO’s office and follow up with departments where appropriate.
- Must live within easy travelling distance from the Frome area
- Must have several year’s recent experience as a senior P.A.
- Should have a UK driving licence and use of a good vehicles
- Organisational and presentational skill and discretion
Pendry Selection Services, talent acquisition specialists are handling this pivotal role for a top class Secretary P.A. If you have the right profile, call us today or email us your cv. We will reply within 24 hours.